We hoped to receive some qualified information from yesterday’s government declarations in Germany and Baden-Württemberg. But unfortunately we do not know much more than the days before, except that everything is going in a fundamentally positive direction and there will be significant easing. We can hope that the travel restrictions will be relaxed bit by bit until summer. “Large” events are still prohibited in Germany until the end of August, but we still have no definition of what this means for us. We are still realistic and optimistic that a few hundred mountain bikers outdoors at Rothaus Bike Giro Hochschwarzwald do not fall under this definition. Therefore, we ask you for your patience and understanding for the existing uncertainty regarding the implementation of our event. Our next update will take place the latest until end of May, because by then a better picture should be emerging of how the current easing will work. Our latest internal deadline for a final decision is 25th of June, 2020, so almost two months before the planned start of stage 1 of the Rothaus Bike Giro Hochschwarzwald 2020. Thank you and hope to see you soon!
- Rothaus Bike Giro Hochschwarzwald finally confirmed!
- Sport events up to 500 athletes can be held from 1st auf August!
- Rothaus Bike Giro Hochschwarzwald. Update 05/18/2020
- Rothaus Bike Giro Hochschwarzwald 2020. Update!
- Todtnau with Notschrei as new stage host of the next edition in August 2020 | Online registration starts on 23rd of December